Cancellation Policy -
If booking is cancelled by the guest within 5 days of arrival, the guest will be entitled to a full booking cost refund with the following conditions:
- The Dock Skipper 5% booking fee will not be refunded.
- If there is ever a dispute, Dock Skipper will have the final say in all matters after carefully evaluating both sides of the argument.
- The reservation must be cancelled using the Dock Skipper control panel. Emails sent to Dock Skipper support requesting a cancellation does not officially cancel a booking.
- If cancellation is due to a natural disaster the guest may be entitled to a greater refund amount. This will be looked into on a case by case bases and as previously stated, Dock Skipper will have the final say.
- Arrival time is considered 12:00, noon EST. Therefore, if arrival date is January 15th, 2015, five days prior to arrival would be considered January 10th, 2015, 12:00 noon EST.
- Dock Skipper credits used to complete a booking are always non-refundable.
More Information On Cancellations