What is the process for making a reservation?
We’ve streamlined the process as much as possible to ensure you can make reservations quickly & securely on the Dock Skipper platform.
- To get started, you must login to your Dock Skipper account, or create a new account.
- Once you find the perfect listing to book, you will select your dates and go through the process of requesting the booking dates from the host.
- Once a booking request has been submitted, the host has 24 hours to respond to the request and either issue an invoice, or reject the booking. The host will also have the ability to apply discounts or extra fees if special requests are needed by the guest.
- If the host approves the booking request, an invoice will be issued to the guest and they will in turn have 24 hours to complete the payment process, securely through the Dock Skipper platform using all major credit cards.
- Once an invoice is paid by the guest, the booking is confirmed and you’re ready for arrival. Arrival time is any time after 1PM unless other agreements are made with the host.