Can you explain the process for being a host & receiving bookings?
Of course. It’s actually pretty simple.
- Create your listing on the Dock Skipper website and pay the small listing fee. Your listing will instantly go live!
- Boaters search for available listings and submit booking requests to confirm availability.
- If the booking request is for a long term stay, we connect you to the renter to handle the lease agreement outside of Dock Skipper.
- If the booking request is for a short term stay, we send a booking request to the dock owner for approval.
- If the dock owner approves of the short term reservation request, Dock Skipper accepts payment on behalf of the renter and confirms the reservation.
- The renter will show up at the listing on the specified reservation date. Following a successful stay, Dock Skipper remits the payment to the listing owner.